Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rain, rain, go away.

training has been going Great!

9 miles on saturday without a problem.
Felt like I could have kept going if needed.

Weekday runs still usually are not my favorite.

I always seem to drag.

But heres the thing.

I talked myself out of it yesterday.
It was a little rainy.
I had a MILLION end of the semester things to do.

So I cross trained.
Fine.
Good.
No prob.
I can move around my training.

So today was the day.

But my alarm didn't go off so I woke up 15 minutes late.

and it is pouring outside.

and I still have a million things to do.

and I don't like to run inside or in front of people at the Y.

So here I am. While I got done what I was worried about getting done today, am I just making excuses?

but really, it is pouring outside.

I feel like a slacker.

But really really pouring...

No comments: