Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mini Goal May.

I found this idea through Krysten and think it is such a good idea to focus goals and make everything seem a little more attainable.

so 3 mini goals for may.

1. RUN. 
   get up. even when I don't want to. remember what it feels like half way through a run. how good it is to get out and work my muscle and connect with my body. 3 days a week (at least), and build up saturday miles until I get 8-10 (currently at 6...)

2. EAT MINDFULLY
 don't stuff my face because I'm bored. or frustrated. or stressed. Eat because my body needs it. eat because that food is giving me nutrients, is building my muscle and helping to recover my body and make it stronger. Eat because I have to.

3. FOCUS 
 Focus on my family, on what is making my life good. Not on money/material things. They don't mean anything. Enjoy my girls, my husband, my loved ones. be thankful for what I have and what my mind and body can accomplish. Make every day purposeful and joyful.

Three things. 31 days. Mini goals to make may better. And go...

No comments: